Reusable Planet Giveaway
Date Posted:1 November 2020
CONGRATULATIONS TO EMILY FROM MAWSON LAKES IN SA. KEEP AN EYE ON OUR WEB AND SOCIALS FOR MORE COMPETITION FUN SOON!
WIN A HIS OR HERS ECO PAMPER PACK WITH OUR 2ND BIRTHDAY PROMOTION
WIN A HIS OR HERS ECO PAMPER PACK IN NOVEMBER!
ENTERING IS EASY - 3 WAYS TO ENTER
1. Place an order over $20 on our website, OR
2. Sign up to our newsletter, OR
3. Follow us on Facebook or Instagram
Winner will be drawn at random and announced on Thursday 3rd December
Winner can choose form the HIS or HERS Eco Pamper Pack for themselves or to gift to someone they love.
This little collection will get you well on your way to saving plastic waste and contributing to a better, cleaner planet, all just by making a few small changes to your every day habits with this eco pamper pack.
WHAT'S UP FOR GRABS? PICK YOUR EPIC PRIZE | HIS OR HERS:
|HERS ECO PACK||HIS ECO PACK|
|VALUE OVER $120||VALUE OVER $100|
HOW DO YOU GET YOUR HANDS ON THIS? 3 EASY WAYS...
- Sign up to our newsletter via our website www.reusableplent.com.au or via our newsletter subscribe page, or be an existing registered subscriber as of Monday 30th December, 2020, or
- Place an order on our website to the value of $20 or more, or
- Follow us on Facebook or Instagram and like our competition post. Extra entries for tagging friends.
We'll be drawing a winner by random and notifying the verified winner via the method of entry by Friday 4th December, 2020.
Competition opens at midnight on Sunday 1st November and closes at midnight on Monday 30th November.
Official Rules for Eco-Pamper Giveaway
A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
THE FINE PRINT
1. Eligibility: The Campaign is open to anyone in the world, however postage is only paid for residents of Australia. The Campaign is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Reusable Planet, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Reusable Planet as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be selected by random from the entry list after midnight on Monday, 30th November and before 6pm on Friday 4th December, 2020.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by subscribing to the Reusable Planet monthly newsletter in the month of November, or be an existing newsletter subscriber that acknowledged their entry by replying to the November newsletter as instructed in the newletter, or follow Reusable Planet on Facebook or Instagram, and 'LIKE' the competition post. Tagging friends receives extra entries. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Reusable Planet. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Reusable Planet.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a Reusable Planet Eco Pamper Pack as indicated in the details above. Pack is valued at least $100AUD plus standard postage within Australia up to $20. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Reusable Planet’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Reusable Planet to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. The Winner can choose either the HERS Sco Pamper Pack or HIS Eco Pamper Pack. The prize is either / or, not both.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing, using a random entry selector under the supervision of Reusable Planet. Winner will be notified by direct message on the platform entered with, within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Reusable Planet shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 7 days from the time award notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER REUSABLE PLANET‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content, you understand and agree Reusable Planet, anyone acting on behalf of Reusable Planet, and Reusable Planet’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: Reusable Planet reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Reusable Planet’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case Reusable Planet may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Reusable Planet. Reusable Planet reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Reusable Planet has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering or tagging users that are considered invalid. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Reusable Planet reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Reusable Planet and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF AUSTRALIA AND QUEENSLAND WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Queensland having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Reusable Planet, PO Box 4133 Robina Town Centre Queensland 4230 Australia. Requests must be received no later than December 31st, 2020.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Reusable Planet, Po Box 4133 Robina Town Centre Queensland 4230 Australia.
15. The Campaign hosted by Reusable Planet is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.