Modern Cloth Nappy - Feather Boho
Bamboo inner - adjustable sizing
or 4 payments of $4.99 with InfoIn Stock
It might surprise you to know that Modern Cloth Nappies are super easy to use and look after.
The innovative one-size design of these Modern Cloth Nappies (MCN) by My Little Gumnut are fully adjustable to fit newborn to toddler (approx 3-15kg). If washed and cared for as recommended, these Modern Cloth Nappies will last from newborn through to toilet training!
The cover of the Modern Cloth Nappy is made from soft and smooth waterproof Polyurethane Laminate (PUL) with a super soft bamboo-fleece inner layer with an inside pocket for the removable insert.
The five-layered bamboo insert (one is included) soaks up any liquid, leaving the inner bamboo-fleece layer nice and dry against bub’s skin, which also means no more nappy rash!
To use, simply place the insert inside of the pocket, put the nappy on bub and use the snaps to fasten to the correct size. The nappy should be firm around the waist and legs but not too tight; the nappy should not leave marks on bub's skin.
Modern Cloth Nappy covers can be used for up to 2-3 wet nappy changes. As your little one gets bigger and the volume of their wetness increases, simply add another insert to boost the absorbency. For extra absorbency overnight, use two Bamboo Charcoal Night-time Booster inserts inside of the pocket in the nappy cover.
Use with our compostable bamboo or reusable bamboo nappy liners to make change time even easier!
For a thoughtful baby shower gift for an eco-friend, try a Modern Cloth Nappy Starter Kit.
Product: Modern Cloth Nappy with bamboo insert
Size: Newborn to toddler with adjustable fasteners
Colours and Styles: Various
Care: Four pain-free easy steps: see below
Why Modern Cloth Nappies?
- The average cost of using disposable nappies from newborn to toilet training is $4000
- Australian's put around 2.2 million disposable nappies in landfill each day
- Each disposable nappy takes 400 years to completely break down in landfill
- Using just one Modern Cloth Nappy each day will reduce the amount of disposables in landfill by around 900 and save you around $350
How to care for MCNs in four easy steps:
- Rinse off any solids (or remove solids with your Flushable Bamboo Liner)
- Place in a dry bucket / nappy bucket with a lid until ready to wash
- Machine wash with cold water and gentle detergent
- Line dry in the sun. The sun will act as a natural disinfectant and draw out any stains, eliminating the need to use whiteners, brighteners or softeners. Do not use in dryer.
Wash your MCN’s 2-3 times before use to boost the absorbency of the inserts.
|Brand||My Little Gumnut|