Nut Milk Bags Set of 2
or 4 payments of $1.99 with InfoIn Stock
Do you like almond milk? What about walnut milk, or macadamia? What? Yum!
There’s nothing more indulgent than fresh, pure, nut milk made from hand. And it’s easier than you might think!
This 2-Pack of natural cotton nut bags is all you need to make your own dairy-free milk replacement for cereals, beverages and desserts.
- Set of 2
- Natural cotton
Product: Nut Milk Bag 2 pack
Made in China
How to make fresh nut milk:
- Use 1 cup raw, unsalted, unshelled nuts of your choice (e.g. almonds, hazelnuts, Brazil, pecans, macadamia, walnuts) purchased from the bulk food shop.
- Soak the nuts in 2-3 cups of filtered water overnight.
- Drain and discard water.
- Blend nuts with 4 cups filtered water until almost smooth.
- Strain the blended nut mixture using the Appetito Nut Milk Bag.
- Twist the top tightly to drain all the milk.
- Save pulp for adding to baked goods (especially crackers) or discard in the compost bin.
- Refrigerate your nut milk and keep in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.
- Brag to your friends how good it is!
We Also Recommend
More From This Category