Reusable Planet Giveaway
Date Posted:11 April 2021
Think how many waste-saving eco alternatives you could get for you and your family!
MORE WAYS TO WIN
PLUS! Newsletter subscribers get an extra entry for every $20 spent in the eco store in July.
ENTERING IS EASY
- Sign up to our newsletter in July
- Extra entry for every $20 newsletter subscribers spend in July
- Current subscribers just reply to the latest newsletter for one entry
Winner will be drawn at random and announced no later than Friday 6th August, 2021
Competition opens at midnight AEST on Thursday 1st July and closes at midnight on Sunday 1st August, 2021.
Official Rules for $100 Voucher Newsletter Giveaway
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
THE FINE PRINT
1. Eligibility: The Campaign is open to anyone in the world, however voucher can only be used for postage by residents of Australia. The Campaign is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Reusable Planet 'the Campaign Owner' affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of the Campaign Owners as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting at midnight Thursday 1st July, 2021 AEST and ending midnight Sunday 1st August 2021 AEST. All online entries must be received by this time.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by subscribing to the Resuable Planet newsletter durng the competition period - or already be a newsletter subscriber who responds to the prompt in the recent newsletter - to be eligible for entry. Extra entries can be gained for every $20 spent who shop on the Reusable Planet Online Eco Store during the competition period and who are newsletter subscribers. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Subscribers that fulfill the criteria as outlined above will be entered automatically. No form is required to be filled out. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of the Campaign Owners.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a digital $100 Voucher for the Reusable Planet online eco store. Voucher can be used for postage within Australia. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at the Campaign Owners' discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Campaign Owners to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing, using random entry selector software under the supervision of Reusable Planet. Winner will be notified by the email address used for the newsletter within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Reusable Planet shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 7 days from the time award notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER THE CAMPAIGN OWNERS SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content, you understand and agree Reusable Planet, anyone acting on behalf of Reusable Planet, and Reusable Planet successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Reusable Planet will never reveal any identifying information without the winners consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: Reusable Planet reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond The Campaign Owners' control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case Reusable Planet may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Reusable Planet. Reusable Planet reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Reusable Planet has the right, in their sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering or tagging users that are considered invalid. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Reusable Planet reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Reusable Planet and their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF AUSTRALIA AND QUEENSLAND WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Queensland having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Reusable Planet, PO Box 4133 Robina Town Centre Queensland 4230 Australia. Requests must be received no later than 4th September, 2021.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Reusable Planet, C/- PO Box 4133 Robina Town Centre Queensland 4230 Australia.
15. The Campaign hosted by Reusable Planet is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.